CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping Group, is pleased to announce the start of the Kingston Containers Terminal concession on July 1st.
Regular CMA CGM news provide the key information you need to keep up to date on important events involving the Group and the industry.Subscribe to Newsletter
News nGo to RSS feed
- Ports and Terminals XRemove Category Filter Ports and Terminals
CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping Group, presented its new strengthened services offer linking the Reunion Island during the inauguration of the Group’s new offices, on Tuesday 26th January. The event took place the day before the inauguration of the New Port Reunion. The Reunion Island now becomes CMA CGM Group’s maritime hub in the Indian Ocean.
Following the bidding procedure initiated by the Cameroonian government, the consortium formed by the French companies - CMA CGM and Bolloré - and the Chinese CHEC (China Harbour Engineering Company) won the 25 years concession.
Following the Tianjin blasts during the night on August 12th, we would like to share with you the following information.
The CMA CGM Group obtains the Kingston Containers Terminal concession and makes Jamaica its hub in the Caribbean
The CMA CGM Group, one of the world’s top container shipping companies, is pleased to announce that Mr. Farid T. Salem, CMA CGM Group Executive Officer, signed on April 7th, in Kingston – Jamaica, an agreement with the Port Authority of Jamaica granting the CMA CGM Group the concession of Kingston Container Terminal for 30 years. Mrs. Portia Simpson Miller, Jamaica Prime Minister, and Mr. Jean-Pierre Bel, the French President François Hollande Special Representative in Latin America and the Caribbean, attended the event.
The CMA CGM Group inaugurates its new logistics platform in Douala, Cameroon, and announces the creation of CCIS, its entity dedicated to inland transportation solutions development
• With this platform, CMA CGM offers a complete range of logistics solutions
• CMA CGM reinforces its presence in Cameroon, and tends to becoming one of the country’s development big player
• CMA CGM announces the creation of an entity dedicated to inland transportation solutions development: CCIS – CMA CGM Inland Services
• Memorandum of agreements signature for the terminal of Lobito • The groups’ expertise to be used for new logistics solutions development
Visit of the President of the French Republic Mr François Hollande to the Reunion Island - Rodolphe Saadé intends to turn Port Réunion into CMA CGM Group strategic maritime hub in the Indian Ocean
• New sourcing and export opportunities for the Reunion Island economic players
• New strategic hub for CMA CGM at the crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa
CMA CGM group informs its customers a change of terminal in Santos on SAMWAF line.
CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce that he has signed with Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) an agreement for the development of a new common user Container Terminal at Mundra Port.