XXL and Project Cargo: breakbulk & OOG solutions
CMA CGM provides tailor-made solutions to Out Of Gauge, non containerisable and heavy lift cargoes.
CMA CGM can provide its customers with a high level of expertise for the transport of XXL cargo.
As the world’s third largest container carrier, we have a dedicated team of experts who are there to ensure we accommodate our customer’s special cargo for the entire time it is under our care. Cargo that does not fit into a standard container is truly special to us, and we prove it daily. We take pride in providing container liner service dependability for cargo which is outside the scope of standard containers.
Cargo means special requirements
CMA CGM offers solutions to each of its customers' challenging demands, and brings:
- A shipping expertise since 1978
- An extensive worldwide network of ports, agencies and offices
- More than 200 liner services ensuring timely and speedy delivery
- A technical know-how for safe and secure handling of your cargo
- Dedicated teams of special cargo experts. These experts can be reached directly at any stage of the project: study/evaluation, booking, during and after transport. Personalized customer service is provided at every stage.
- Local agencies can take up inquiries at their initial stage and assist customers during booking process.
- The Group transports all types of XXL cargo from delicate shipments such as train cars and yachts to large and heavy equipment such as turbines, engines and factory components.
|If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support or your Local Agency|